Foodies Q&A | Cooking
Click a category below or scroll down the page:
- I know the theory behind it, but what visual cues can I use to tell the difference between boiling and simmering?
- How to cook and prepare rhubarb
- How do I spin sugar? I am having a dinner party and would like to make a unique topping for my desserts.
- Which type of Lemon has the most amount of juice for squeezing?
- How do I make biltong?
- How do I make sorbet?
- How do I make ice cream at home without an ice cream machine?
- How can I keep cut fruit from turning brown?
- Aluminium tin foil, is it shiny side out or shiny side in?
- How do I prolong the life of bananas?
- Why do the chefs on TV mix butter and oil together when frying?
- How do you make modeling chocolate?
- How do you make sugar crystal sticks?
- How do you get that rich red intensity, when making red velvet cake?
- What are meringues and how do you make them?
- How do you prevent lumps in a white sauce